- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
We, at Watershed India take the privilege to introduce ourselves as one of the foremost manufacturers and suppliers of Table Top Water Dispenser. As per the latest market trends, we have manufactured a wide range of water dispenser using high quality of materials & components, procured from reliable vendors. Widely used in commercial as well as in domestic areas, our offered Table Top Water Dispenser is well accredited in the market for its features such as fast cooling, CFC free refrigerant and large 4 liters cooling tank.
Further Details: Specifications
Five Level Purification Process: (Assuming Inlet water TDS < 1200 ppm) (RO System)
• Level 1: 5 micron-spun filter, removes the Physical & Suspended Impurities such as Sand, Silt, Dust, Rust, Hair etc.
• Level 2: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) removes the colour & free chlorine in the water and also absorbs the Organic impurities on its surface.
• Level 3: Activated Block Carbon, is a protective mechanism to safeguard the highly sensitive RO membrane.
• Level 4: This is the most advanced Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane designed to remove dissolved impurities.
• Level 5: Post Carbon cum Water Polisher, is Silver impregnated activated carbon filter to prevent the growth of bacteria at the point of use and to restore the natural taste of water.
• System Recovery: 40 to 50 %
• Salt Rejection: 90-95 % of the inlet TDS Hot & Cold Water Dispenser: (With extra 8 Ltr. Jar) Stage Food Grade Tank
• Chilled water storage: 3.5 Ltr. (Total storage-5Ltrs.)
• Hot Water Storage: 1.5 Ltr.
Dimensions of Dispenser
• H x W x D (mm): 1055 x 390 x 390 (without extra jar)
• GR. WT. (Kg.): 26 (with RO system & empty extra jar)
• Height of Extra Jar: 240 mm. (Storage capacity of Jar = 8 Ltrs.).
Required Inputs For Installation
• Water Inlet: Feed water terminal with inlet pressure = 0.8 to 2 Kg/cm2
• Drain Pipe: For the disposal of reject water from RO System.
• Electric Supply: AC ~ 230 V/50 Hz.
Hot & Cold Normal & Cold Hot & Cold with Cabinet Tabletop Hot & Cold See the range Features
SS 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold tank with SS connectors
Perfect for Institutions, Offices and Corporate
Hardy and Durable
Made in India
101, Samrat Bhawan, Commercial Complex, Ranjit Nagar, Near Shadipur Metro Stn., New Delhi, Delhi, 110008, India