Being a quality driven organization, our entire endeavor lies in offering a qualitative range to Water Dispenser (with Built in RO System) our widespread patrons. Our wide range of water dispenser is the perfect mix of five stage RO system & water dispenser. These water dispensers are widely demanded in commercial as well as domestic areas. We have offered Water Dispenser (with Built in RO System) range to leading clients such as Delhi High Court, Goa Shipyards, Central Hospital and several other clients. Further Details: Specifications Five Level Purification Process: (Assuming Inlet water TDS < 1200 ppm) (RO System)
- Level 1: 5 micron-spun filter, removes the Physical & Suspended Impurities such as Sand, Silt, Dust, Rust, Hair etc.
- Level 2: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) removes the colour & free chlorine in the water and also absorbs the Organic impurities on its surface.
- Level 3: Activated Block Carbon, is a protective mechanism to safeguard the highly sensitive RO membrane.
- Level 4: This is the most advanced Thin Film Composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane designed to remove dissolved impurities.
- Level 5: Post Carbon cum Water Polisher, is Silver impregnated activated carbon filter to prevent the growth of bacteria at the point of use and to restore the natural taste of water.
- System Recovery: 40 to 50 %
- Salt Rejection: 90-95 % of the inlet TDS
Hot & Cold Water Dispenser: (With extra 8 Ltr. Jar)
Stage Food Grade Tank
- Chilled water storage: 3.5 Ltr. (Total storage-5Ltrs.)
- Hot Water Storage: 1.5 Ltr.
Dimensions of Dispenser
- H x W x D (mm): 1055 x 390 x 390 (without extra jar)
- GR. WT. (Kg.): 26 (with RO system & empty extra jar)
- Height of Extra Jar: 240 mm. (Storage capacity of Jar = 8 Ltrs.).
Required Inputs For Installation
- Water Inlet: Feed water terminal with inlet pressure = 0.8 to 2 Kg/cm2
- Drain Pipe: For the disposal of reject water from RO System.
- Electric Supply: AC ~ 230 V/50 Hz.